Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

One born every....

Just saw a advert on tv that they are doing one born at Christmas. It's live so should be fun. I loved the first series. Will be good to watch from the other side & how we feel cause we were all pg when it was on before!!

Replies

• I can't wait!! Loved first series.
  • Ooooh, when's it on? I haven't seen an advert.
  • I cant wait either.

As far as I remember it is on christmas day.

High risk telly though, what if nobody pops?
  • Omg the memories it willbring back!!!! X
  • It's on Christmas day in the evening - about 10pm i think. I'm not sure if I can bring myself to re-live it all!!!
  • It's on both christmas eve & christmas day!! It's on at 8pm on xmas eve then 12,1450,1650 &2100 on christmas day. All hour long programmes!! Just keeping us udated every few hours!!! Love it
  • G/c to say ive randomly been emailed by channel 4 asking if I'd like to take part! I'm due 3/1. I have no idea where they got my details!
  • oh fazzi are you going too?? They probably are allowed basic access to your files to film for the new series. There was a local programme which was something similar but mainly based on m/w but a knew a girl who had been asked to do it & that's how they got her details.
  • All set to record!! Doubt my family will want to watch it with a belly full if turkey haha x