Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Reusables???

Any ladies got any advice about reusables?

I got some tot bots, but hubby isn't a fan and i've been looking at bum genuis and lollipop pop and gro but I don't know which?? LO is a small baby but i'd like to buy one sized nappies?

Any ladies using them already and got some favourites??

I've just bought cheeky wipes so want to get my nappies bought and start using them ASAP as she's in disposibles just now!!

Anyone able to recommend a dad proof nappy which he'll be happy to use?? XXX

Replies

• Oh I meant to say drying them is an issue due to the fact I don't often get days where I can put stuff out on the line!!
  • our bgs gtake a day to dry on the airer. hours on the line in good weather. the ittibitti takes an age to dry!

[Modified by: ***Calleigh*** on June 01, 2010 06:16 PM]

• start using cheeky wipes now. they are fabulous!! i like my bumgenius the best. i also have fuzzibunz and ittibitti delish a weenotions and rainbow lollipops.
  • I second Calleigh on the Bum Genius V3s...they go on just like sposies and dry very quickly so I manage easily with 20 nappies. Never had any leaks, and only issue so far is having to put Lucas in 3-6 month bodysuits as they are quite a bit bulkier than sposies. Given that Lucas is a bug bubba as well I can see they'll last a fair while as he's still on the smallest size and will be for a while I think - he's been in them since day 2.

Hxx
  • Definatly BG's

dry relatively quickly, never had a leak and not bulky

despite having a large baby at birth (9lb) and now weighing 11lb 7 oz..he still fits in newborn clothes with a bg on

xx
  • God! Lucas must be massive!!! He never fit in newborn stuff and the 0-3 is getting tight with BGs! I think it's a length thing more than bulk though! Mind, he is over 13lbs now!
  • Thanks Ladies!! Think i'll go with BG altho it's a minefield as thers so many to choose from!!

As Charlie's so wee do you think I should go for a sized nappy or will the all in one be okay???
  • any of you knowledgeable ladies had any experience of Fuzzi Bunz one size nappies?? They seem to have good reviews? I borrowed a BG and it looked huge on her, are they all going to be like that???

ahhh i thought id made a decision......
  • any of you knowledgeable ladies had any experience of Fuzzi Bunz one size nappies?? They seem to have good reviews? I borrowed a BG and it looked huge on her, are they all going to be like that???

ahhh i thought id made a decision......
  • i have 3 fuzzibunz one size nappes and dont like them. i have just them twice. so one, maybe 2 has not been used at all! but ive prewashed them so dont know which is unused. was thinking of selling them. i just find poppers difficult. i like how the bgs can be made to fit exactly. fbs are the same size as bgs