Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2010

Meet up

Hey a few of us ladies have been chatting on fb & have arranged a meet up in the north west in next couple of weeks. I will be going as long as the dog is ok.

We just thought we would put it on here & if any of u lovely ladies would like to join us email me & I'll give details. I know we're from all over & know a lot won't be able to, just wanted to let you all know.

Jayne xx

Replies

• Good one hun. I was just going to post about this!

I hope one day, no matter where we are, we'll all be able to meet.

Lots of love

H xx
  • It would depend whereabouts in the NW but I'd love to come along if I can. Lucas doesn't deal well with long journeys at the minute but could manage an hour or so I think...
  • aww that would be so good but im all the way down south. Would be so lovely to meet you all xx
  • That would be great! I'll message you on fb hon xxx
  • Hey renri e mailed you to let you know details & fb u feebs!
  • Sounds interesting ladies but with 4 kids and depending where you meet i'm not sure i'd make it.
  • Can you message me and let me know where / when Jayne? I'm in the South at the minute but move to Scotland in a couple of weeks so it might be a possibility x
  • This is a really lovely idea. I would be interested but depending on where in the NW. I'm in the southern part of the Midlands. Could you let me know the details too please so I can see if I can make it. My E-mail is kim-22-@hotmail.com or I'm on FB as Kim Halford.
  • hey ladies, i will be going as lovely to put some faces to the names!

i dont think i have many you on my facebook pages (i dont come on here very often now as my phone cant deal with this site but handles fb fine)

would love for you guys to add me. I am Corinne Hayley Wardle on there x
  • I'm going too - can't wait to actually meet some of the BIA gang after all this time!!! xxxx
  • It seems strange I have quite a few of the BIM mummies as friends on FB but I don't have any BIA mummies. So if anyone wants to add me on FB then email me.
  • I don't have any of you on Facebook either except for Corinne. I on there as Kim Halford is anyone wants to add me.
  • hello, not been on here since lo was born, my lo was born 6/4/10 can't believe my pink bundle of joy is nearly 18 weeks. like most mainly on FB, iphone doesn't like BE, but bounty is easy to use.

hope your all well! kath
  • Kim is your profile pic on fb of your lo?
  • hey ladies for those that have asked I have sent an e-mail, I know sometimes they go to junk folders so just letting you know on here image
  • Yeah my profile picture is of my LO.
  • Brilliant Idea! would be very interested depending on when and where so if you could email me details that would be great!
  • I'm down in the South so it might be a bit far, but please mail me the details as I could combine it with visiting friends depending on where/when.

Would be lovely to meet you all!
  • It would be really good to meet up and am definately interested, although we live a fair distance away so might not be practical. Could you let me know details please.x
  • Ah Jayne - got your message. Sooo disappointed - I move to Scotland the week after and thought I might be able to tie in but it won't work. Such a shame - I'd love to meet you all! xxx