Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Don't you just love it when........

Thought it would be nice to have a thread were we can all share some of the little things our little ones do that makes your heart melt.

........your little one nestles into your neck when they are tired.
.........smiles and wiggles with excitment when you go to them first thing in the morning.

Replies

• Options
    Love this thread.
    I love it when rhea is sleeping & she moves her mouth like she's sucking.

I love it when she's tired & rubs her eyes & puts her head into ur neck.

I love it when I'm talking to someone she really listens & her eyes are wide & her mouth is open cause she's concentrating lots

Jayne xx
  • Options
    Ah, these are lovely!

I love it when she snuggles up to me after a feed and sighs.

When I go to her moses basket in the morning and she gives me a big grin

When she's going off to sleep in my arms and she opens one eye to check I'm still there
  • Options
    What a lovely idea!

I love it when I go to her in the morning and she locks eyes with mine and gives me a hugs smile and starts kicking and squealing with excitement.

I love it when she starts to cry then you call her and say or do something funny and she laughs but is still trying to cry.

Like Jayne's LO, I love it when she falls asleep and her dummy falls out but every so often she starts sucking.

I just love everything!

Kim
    xx
  • Options
    Love this!

I love it when she goes all silly and buries her head in my shoulder because her Dad is pulling silly faces at her, but she keeps looking back to check he is still there.

I love the "hello mummy" big grin in the morning.

I loved it today when she was smiling and pulling a funny face which really made me laugh and then she started to giggle too. I think because I was laughing and we both just laughed together for a few minutes.

Also love the sleep sucking thing....so so cute

xxx
  • Options
    All of the above!

I also love it when...

...when she wakes up from a nap, I pick her up and she stretches with all her might and goes completely rigid for much longer than is necessary.

...we look in the mirror and she realises it's us and does the biggest grin.

...she is in her pushchair and someone / something disturbs her nap and she opens one eye. It's the grumpiest look ever but makes me laugh every single time!

• Options
    Love this thread, some fab ones.

I also love the big smile every morning.

I love it on a Saturday morning when he has just got up and realises that me and DH are both there and he gets so excited not knowing which one of us to look at.

I love it when he giggles when I blow raspberries on his tummy.

K - I know what you mean about 'grumpy' looks, they make me chuckle too.

H xx