Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

F.A.O Mrs Setters

Hi, hope you don't mind me posting in here for you. Someone pointed me in your direction for reusable nappy advice!! Is that ok?? I will ask before I start yapping about it :\) Congrats on the birth of your lo btw xx

Replies

• Yap away my love! I'm off for a bath whilst the chucklemouse is asleep, but I will come back and answer the yapping when I can!!

Start here though:

http://www.babyexpert.com/chatroom/topic/158207
  • Thank you so much! That is REALLY helpful and I think it answers my questions actually. I am very keen to try these and love the designs, so much nicer looking than disposables! Thank you again, hope you enjoyed your bath!! By the way Calleigh was right, you really are a god send when it comes to re-usables!! xx
  • Glad to be of some help - take the plunge, you will not regret it! Give you a couple of years and you'll be a right cloth mentalist lenntil knitting hippy loon like me. Washable cloth sanitary protection, the works.

I'm not really a godsend, I just have strange interests. Lactating boobs and nappies for catching baby poo. I'm so glam.
  • i am trying to convert the world to cloth!!!
  • Hehe I just had a mental image of buildings made out of cloth. ;-D
    xx