Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2010

OK, I knew he was big but....

...I've today moved Lucas upto the next popper on his BG nappies as we were starting to get leaks up the back as I think the rise wasn't high enough, and it was a right struggle getting them onto him on the smallest setting!

In addition, he is now comfortably in 3-6 month bodysuits and his 0-3 sleepsuits are getting pretty tight, and I have now filled his wardrobe with 3-6 month outfits as most of his 0-3 stuff is WAY too tight!

Lordy!!!

Hxx

Replies

• Oliver is just the same. He's starting to get really heavy to carry!

Can't believe our little boys are growing up.

H x
  • My youngest ds was the same, when he was born he was too big for new born clothes so had to go into 0-3 months at 2 days old. By 3 months he was in 6-9 months. Kayleigh-Mae however is still fitting nicely into 0-3 months at nearly 13 weeks and can still wear size 2 nappies. I'm making the most of having a normal sized baby after having a monster :lol:
  • I got Rhodri weighed on Thursday at 8.5 weeks and he was 14lbs 2oz! I checked and my dd didn't arrive at that weight til she was 16 weeks old!
  • Grace is the same and she's a girl! She's as big as most of the 4 month olds at baby massage(mostly boys)!! Total chunky monkey!
  • Amelia is 12 weeks old now and in quite a few of her 3-6 month clothes. It really depends on the brand as to how big it is.
  • Blake is nearly 11 weeks old and has been in 3-6 months clothes for the last 3 weeks. Had him weighed yesterday and he is now 14lb 14oz and the length of a 4 month old. I've got visions of him towering over me when he is about 13 (i'm only a short arse. I'm a pint sized 5ft 1)