Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Apr 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I can't sleep...

...not because Oliver is keeping me up, he is sleeping at my mum's. I can't sleep beacuse I am missing him so much.

Me and my hubby have had a right week, we've both had gatrorentoritis (sp?) and I ended up in hospital on a drip as I got so dehydrated. So my mum is having him so we can have a break. I know he'll be fine as he sees my mum every day and is used to her.

I know I should be making the most of it and sleeping, but I just can't.

Hope everybody is OK.

H x

Replies

• Oh I feel for you...I spent last night with my Mum and Dad and sister in London as we had tickets for a show from before I was pregnant, and I didn't sleep a wink for just wanting a cuddle with my gorgeous son.

Hope you feel better soon hon.

Hxx
  • Oh no, you poor things what a horrid week, how awful to have ended up in hosp. Are you both lots better now? Totally understand about not being able to sleep, last night when Benjamin was in bed I missed him so much that I wanted to go and wake him for a cuddle! How long is Oliver at your mum's for? Hope you managed to get some sleep eventually x
  • Haven't been on in a couple of days - really sorry to hear you are poorly. Hope you feel better soon XXXXX