Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

O/T it's my wedding anniversary.

Well girls i've been married to my wonderful husband for 10yrs today.
I can't believe all that we've been through in that time. We have 4 beautiful children together (i'm bias I know image )
We've had to deal with a lot over that time, 2 mcs, nearly losing our eldest daughter to meningitis, I could go on :lol: , he's always been my rock and I don't know where i'd be without him.
We always said we'd have a big party once we'd reached our 10th anniversary as we didn't have a proper wedding reception (spent ??250 in total on our wedding, the 'reception' was in my moms garden :lol: ) but alas finances don't permit, so will have to wait a few more years.
Anyway had better get back to concentrating on the greedy bundle of joy that is Kayleigh-Mae.
Thanks for reading.
Karen x

Replies

• Options
    Ah that's so sweet. Hope you guys have a lovely day with lots of smiles and cuddles from your lovely kiddies xxx
  • Options
    Awww that's true love!!! Happy anniversary guys, hope u have a wonderful day!

Jayne xx
  • Options
    Happy Anniversary! xx
  • Options
    Happy Anniversary. I am sure you will have a great day no matter what you do!
  • Options
    Hope you have a lovely day and your lovely little ones let you have some time for yourselves to tonight! Maybe a 5th will be on the way soon...lol!!!

Hxx
  • Options
    Congratulations! We went to Valencia for our 10th anniversary last July - 2 of us went and 3 of us came home so be careful tonight :lol:
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, we managed to escape out for a meal by ourselves. Scattered the children about, 2 went to the mil, 1 to the sil and the youngest with my best mate.
    It was lovely to just be a couple rather than mommy and daddy for a while.
    No chance of a 5th though girls, i've been back on the pill for 2 weeks, doesn't stop the practising though :lol:
    While we were out I realised that when we got married I would have been about 10 weeks pg (not that I knew at the time) and now 10yrs on I have a 10 week old baby, weird :lol:
  • Options
    Ah, happy wedding anniversary hun, glad you escaped for a meal and had some couple time! xxx