Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Apr 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Think my nesting instinct has kicked in!!!

Hehe. I never got the whole nesting cleaning thing while pregnant. Although I did seem to bake most days. But today I ended up cleaning the house from top to bottom including the windows, oven & descaled the washing machine, kettle & iron. Then I went out & weeded my garden!

I'm shattered, but surely this must be the nesting u all had. I certainly don't clean like this ever!!

Jayne xx

Replies

• Bloody hell! Well done you...hopefully I've still got mine to come too the closest I got was taking all the door handles off one evening-planned to put new ones on next day but the bh i was having turned out to be labour oops xx
  • I realised this weekend (when I had to do a top to bottom clean before the house became unlivable in!) that my nesting instinct has defnitely left the building!! I had a good few weeks pre and post Grace where I was obsessed with clean toilets and dust but now I can turn a blind eye once more much to DH's dismay!!!
  • Mmmm. Mine didn't come pre Matilda and so far nothing post Matilda either - we're just gonna come and live at yours Jayne when it gets unbaerable here.... image