Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

OMG OMG My dream job UPDATE

I have just had an email from my waterbabies instructor saying that they are looking to train someone to become an instructor and take over the local classes because he is going to be a daddy.

I was looking at how to become an instructor recently and it would be simply amazing.
The training is really intense and would mean a few days away from Finley.

Totally wish I had the guts to put my name forward and give it a shot.

Sorry completely pointless post really. Think I am just writing this down to convince myself to give it a go and get the jumble of emotions out of my head and down in some sort of order in words.

Eeeekkkkk.

Be brave be brave

UPDATE

Thank you all so much for all the encouragement.
I happened to pop into work yesterday and could not beleive the complete mess I found. No organisation and the filing system that took me months to put into place scattered around the whole building. Spoke to my boss about it and he didn't even care.
So decission made. I APPLIED.

Can't quite beleive it but hey you only live once and I would always regret it if I didn't.

Fingers crossed I won't have to go and put right the complete mess that I found yesterday.

[Modified by: Wif on 16 June 2010 10:50:46 ]

Replies