Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

We're leaving on a jet plane!! UPDATED!!!

Ok, well not for long. Rhea's going on her 1st flight tomorrow, just a short 30min flight to liverpool to see her Granda, but I'm just so excited!! I'm quite scared as well though, even after 7 years working for the airline we're flying with, it's so different with our lo, I'm just so glad I know all the crew that's going to be bringing us there & back, just hope her wee ears are ok, just gonna keep feeding her.

Jayne & Rhea 7 weeks tomorrow!!!!!

Well the plane journey was fab, Rhea woke on q as plane pushed back for a feed cried as usual for it. But that was the only peep out of her!!! So happy & glad she took to flying really well (unlike her mummy, after 10 months of not being on a plane my ears wouldn't clear lol)

So we're due to come home tomorrow, but this fecking ash cloud is back so we may be here for another couple of days, not too bothered as long as I'm home for Friday as I'm being a bridesmaid to my best friend on Sat!!

Jayne xx

[Modified by: junglejayne31 on 16 May 2010 13:50:13 ]

Replies