Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Snip Snip :lol:

Well ladies that's my chances of more babies gone image . DH is in hospital as I type about to have the snip.
Good luck to all you ladies who are TTC or have decided that they will TTC in the future.
Pointless post
Karen x

Replies

• Options
    You say it with such glee! Lol!

Hey Karen...it can be reversed right...ha ha!!!
  • Options
    It can be reversed, but he wouldn't get it done.
    Have been and picked him up. I had to stiffle a giggle as he walked down the corridor, think John Wayne :lol:
    Bless him though he didn't have to get it done so I'm grateful that I done have to go through the rigmoral of getting steralised.
  • Options
    Oh bless! Sure it doesn't compare to pain you've been through though!
  • Options
    He's already pointed that out to a few of his friends. Made me chuckle as I was thinking it just as he said it image
  • Options
    Awwww hope he's recovering well. Poor wee man (no pun intended honest). My mil keeps telling me about the day fil had his snip my oh fell down the stairs & fil dived to save him, my mil didn't no who to tend to 1st lol.

Jayne xx
  • Options
    good on your DH! Mine has categorically told me he'll never do it after one of his mates had it done and told him the gory details!

Suits me at the moment though as I'm open to the idea of a happy accident at some point even if we don't actually consciously start TTC a third baby.