Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Apr 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Rolling over lots

She won't keep still, kinda sad that the newborn weeks are now over. I can't look away from her for two seconds without finding her in a new position. She now also can't stay on her baby gym as she just rolls completely off of it.lol
I liked the past weeks where i could lay her in the middle of the bed and go to the toilet.lol now i have to take her with me strapped in her chair.lol
Also i tried her with a rusk yesterday and she ate it like she had always been eating.lol not one face pull or a choking sound. nothing, just straight down.lol

Replies

• awww thats so lovely!!! i came on here to see who has posted bout there little ones rollin over..as my little one rolled over for first time today and thought it was brilliant!!!!! how old is ur little one?
  • heya, thats excellent image
    lara is 15 weeks now, she rolled over for the first time last Tuesday.
    xx
  • Amelia has been rolling over and back this week as well which is so cute. The only thing is - as she starts to go over - she sucks her thumb so she never quite makes it onto her tummy.