Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

REALLY devastated UPDATE again

2»

Replies

• Options
    Sorry so to here this Jayne. Poor Rita!

Our dog has been really poorly and we don't think he'll be with us for much longer. I hope you can enjoy the next few weeks with her.

xx
  • Options
    Really sorry to hear that, what a tough decision to have to make.

{{{{Big hugs}}}} xx
  • Options
    So Sorry to hear that. But you have made the decision which is best for your doggie and that takes real guts. I am sending you a big hug!!
  • Options
    Oh I'm so sorry Jayne. You must be totally devastated. What a hard decision.

((((Hugs)))). Xxx
  • Options
    Oh Jayne I'm so sorry. We had to have our dog put down just before Christmas. Such a hard decision to make, hope you can enjoy the time you have left with Rita xx
  • Options
    Oh chick, so sad, but sounds like it's for the best. I've had many digs in my time, but my first with DH will always be the hardest to lose...our first born in a way so I really feel for you.

Enjoy your cuddles till Wednesday and make sure you have plenty of photos so Rhea will know who her first best friend was!

Hxx
  • Options
    I am so so sorry hon, what an awful thing. I was brought up with dogs & know that they are part of the family. Such a hard time for you & your family. Sending you all hugs xxxxxx
  • Options
    Oh Jayne, I'm so sorry hunni. We went through a similar thing just before Christmas, it's such a sad time. Big hugs xx
  • Options
    So sorry to hear that, they really are part of the family and saying goodbye is hard. Will be thinking of you xxx
  • Options
    Thinking of you today honey...

Hxxx
  • Options
    Thanks ladies for all ur support over the past weeks. Rita passed very peacefully at 9.45 this morning. The house is quiet but am just grateful is isn't in pain anymore. She had a good life & had a very happy & loving home.
  • Options
    So sorry for you Jayne.
  • Options
    Aw, I've been thinking of you today Jayne. You absolutely did the right thing by your girl. I hope it gets easier with time. x
  • Options
    So sorry hunny. At least she is now at peace and out of pain. We had to put down out gorgeous cat this time last year and she was our first baby too - and only 11 when she died so way too young. It is just devastating but it is for the best when they are so ill.

Lots of hugs xxxx

[Modified by: Feebs76 on September 12, 2010 06:26 PM]