Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Baby talking makes me laugh

Amelia has really starting finding her voice in the last few days. She's been:
Laughing
Squealing
Screaming
Chattering
...all in a good way. It's so funny to hear her jabbering away. She gets especially excited when watching In the Night Garden.

What noises are your little one's making?

Replies

• It's fab isn't it! Matilda has started doing this thing where she does a bit of a shout / sigh and goes from high to low or vice versa. It always sounds like she is just completely exasperated with me! Also, she gets so excited in the bath she pretty much hyperventilates!!!!
  • Kayleigh-Mae squeals so high pitched sometimes it makes her jump :lol: she Ooos a lot too and, with certain songs she makes noises that make it sound like she's trying to join in and sing.
  • I love it. I talk to Oliver like he can completely understand me and he makes some hilarious noises back at me!

H x
  • I love it so much, it makes me smile so much when I can hear him on the baby monitor chattering away to himself
  • Daisy has been a lot more chatty and smiling much more in the last few days too which is funny, she sounds like a mini Chewbacca!