Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Apr 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Teeth!!

Rhea is cutting her 1st tooth! Over the past few days she's been sucking on her fist, fingers, dummy, toys basically anything she can get in her mouth. Her poos have been different & has a bad nappy rash. She's also dribbling, actually it's been more like a running tap! I've been feeling her gums & a top one has started to push through today. I'm completely shocked cause I wasn't expecting it just yet!

Jayne xximage

Replies

• hi ya sorry do you mind me asking how old is your little one now? x
  • She's only 18 weeks on Friday, that's why I was so shocked it's coming through already!
  • my little one is only 13 weeks but has become so very dribbly so i was wondering...it is very exciting though! hope she copes with it well xxxx
  • So do i lol. She started dribbling quite early maybe around 9/10 weeks, but it just got worse over past week or so.
  • How cute will she look with a little tooth! Hopefully she will have a break before any others come through.

Oliver has been showing signs for weeks now and I can just about feel something at the bottom.

How fast are they growing up?!

H x
  • Holly-Kate has started dribbling like a running tap too!
    Her gums look really white and she is chewing on anything she can get her hands on (including her fingers). She has actually made herself sick from where she is chewing so much.
    I don't think it'll be long for her either. She will be 15 weeks on Sunday.
  • I don't think it will be too long for grace either - she's soaking through about 4-5 bibs a day with her drool! I can't feel anything yet though and I also remember dd1 being like this at this sort of age but not actually cutting a tooth til 6 months!!! Too much drooooollll!!!

Congrats to rhea! Such a grown up girl!

XX