Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

For those of you who take your babies swimming....

what do they wear?

I'm taking Oliver next week and am totally clueless!

H x

[Modified by: *HayleyR* on 23 June 2010 12:52:04 ]

Replies

• Options
    Benjamin wears a body warmer from mothercare & a swim nappy - MrsS recommended it and it's great. Cost about ??13 I think, was 1/3rd off. I got the 3-6 size for him when he was 5 weeks as they velcro, so are very adjustable. Just saw Oliver's pic on the then and now thread - he's a little heartbreaker! xx
  • Options
    When we go to Water Babies it's in a hydrotherapy pool so he just wears a cloth swim nappy and a Splash About Happy Nappy which they insist on. When we go to the local pool we add a warmer like Ruth mentioned.
  • Options
    Also, minimode at boots do wet suit type things xx
  • Options
    Thanks both of you. I'll go and get him kitted out tomorrow! Can't wait to take him, he seems to love water so I'm hoping he'll enjoy it.

H xx
  • Options
    Grace had her first swim on sunday with a little swimmers nappy (huggies) swimming costume and body warmer from mothercare. Its size 6-12 from dd1 but it is only a tiny bit big on my chunkster so we've not bothered with the 3-6 month one!