Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2010

NEED HELP RE - PERIODS!!!

Hello girls,

My lil girl Tegan is now just over 3 months old born on the 11.04.2010 at 3.26pm and now weighs 12 poun 13oz

I have a problem i breastfeed for 2 an a half months and finally put her on formula milk due to me just be knackerd all the time,

Since ive had her i havnt come on image and im gettin really quite worried,I am on the pill at the moment one which you could use while breastfeedin,Its just so weird how i havnt had my period yet.

When i had her i bleed for 3 weeks and snce that i havnt bleed at all??

Any 1 else with this problem?

xx:\?

Replies

• Hello

I've still not had one, although I did start BF again 6 weeks ago after stopping when LJ was 2 weeks old. I think it really varies from person to person, so I probably wouldn't worry.

Hxx
  • It varies a lot. I'm on my 2nd one & rhea is 17 weeks. I had my 1st when lo was 11 weeks. I wouldn't worry too much cause ur hormones are still all over the place & the pill has hormones in it so would send them even more crazy. I'm not using any contraception or bf so think that's why I've got mine so quickly.

Jayne xx
  • Heya Lara is 4 months today and i still havent had one. TBH i dont want one to ever come back. lol image
  • I had my one and only period when Kayleigh-Mae was about 10 weeks, but that was after I started the pill. I'm taking cerezette and that tends to stop my periods altogether.
    I will admit though i've done a couple of pg tests just to put my mind at rest.
  • Grace is nearly 14 weeks and I've not had one yet either. I am bfing though so that's prob keeping them at bay!!!