Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Apr 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

O/T but anniversary gift help needed!

Our first wedding anniversary is coming up in a couple of weeks and I have very few ideas for a gift that I can get my husband! I know that 1st anniversary is paper but am struggling to think of anything he would like so wondered if you ladies could supply some ideas! He likes Rhod Gilbert and was thinking about tickets to see him, but he isn't doing any gigs anywhere near us until almost 3 months after anniversary - would that be ok do you think? Any other ideas would be gratefully received - my baby brain can come up with very little else!x

Replies

• Hi,

3mnths wait is fine - I think event tickets are a brill pressie, I would def go for them.

x
  • i got my hubby tickets for the first football match of the season, for him and his best man. this year, cotton, i have got him socks!
  • 3 months is fine. I got take that tickets that were for 7 months after our anniversary. That's a lovely idea. I bought hubby an anniversary book that u could write what u did every year.
  • One of the girls in may is asking the same question at the mo- might be worth a peek. Although I think 3 months is fine too x