Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Apr 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

So excited, I've just joined...

the planning a baby forum. We've decided on TTC again in October when Blake will be 6 months old. I cannot wait to go through the whole experience again and as it took over a year last time, we decided that October is a good time to start. I've started taking folic acid again too. I know I'm only planning at the moment but I am so excited.

Replies

• I might come over with you! We could be bump buddies again! image
  • I'm so jealous!!!!!
  • Hehe, we mite see u there lol. Christmas can't come soon enough for us.

Jayne xx
  • Whoop! I'm jealous too! Although would like to wait til Grace is 1 before ttc again - as long as I camn get dh to agree to baby number 3!!!
  • Cor, Feebs, you're brave!!
  • I just don't feel 'done' with having babies! 3 would def be it though and dh not totally convinced yet!!
  • God I still haven't done the DEED yet to get preggers. I bled up to 10 weeks and now it's 16 weeks and I'm sooo nervous I just can't do it. What made it worse was I had a SMEAR on Friday and it was extremely painful (and normally they are fine for me). I had forceps and a episistomy and the nurse said I had a lot of scarring.

Thing is I'd love to TTC again (although not until the new year) but at this rate it'll never happen 0;(

Good luck though.