Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone in here yet?

Hiya,

Im Steph, just got my BFP today, estimated due date 6th april. This will be my second baby, DS is 17 months.

Looking forward to a happy and healthy 9 months with everyone!

Replies

• Options
    Hi,

I might be! My estimated due date is 31 Mar 2012 so who knows where I'll end up!

I got my BFP on Tuesday but I still can't quite believe it so I'm going to do another test tomorrow.

This is my first pregnancy so feel a little bit unsure of just about everything!

I've got a BBQ tomorrow with friends so it's going to be interesting trying to avoid the issue of booze!

xxx
  • Options
    congratulations ladies

welcome to the PG club x x x
  • Options
    I got my BFP yesterday, and tested again this morning just to make sure, and yes, it is a BFP!

On dates I'm due 6 April too, but I ov early so it will be more like 2 or 3 April. This is my second too, I have a DD who is nearly 15 months.

Wishing everyone a h&h 8ish months!
  • Options
    deleted - wrong reply
  • Options
    How are you both feeling? Im just feeling tired, sore boobs and the odd wave of nausea.

Have you told anyone yet or are you waiting untill after 12 weeks?
  • Options
    I'm tired, sore boobs and very very queasy! It doesn't help that my dd has already filled two nappies this morning, I think she's doing it deliberately!

I've told my mum and my mil. I'm going to tell work this week I think, because the sooner they know the better. I only returned from maternity leave 6 weeks ago though, so I don't think they'll be too impressed!

I still can't quite believe that I'm doing this all again!
  • Options
    I'm feeling pretty much the same; really tired (I've never slept so well in my life!), really sore, heavy boobs and the odd wave of nausea. I'm feeling quite crampy too on my righ side.

I haven't told anyone yet, except my husband obviously, and I'm not really sure I want to. I'm on a secondment to another department until May next year and really wanted to make it a permenant move. I'm not sure what to do as I can't imagine they'll be too pleased if they arrange everything so I can stay only for me to say actually, I'm off for a year to have a baby now!

I've just booked an appointment to see a HCA (I'm guessing that means Health Care Assistant, or something like that) as they don't book you to see a doctor at my GP surgery, which seems a bit odd to me, but I'll see how it goes I guess.

I did my other test on Saturday and it's still positive. Yay!

xxx
  • Options
    Hi Everyone,

Congratulations on your pregnancies! I have just tested positive - due on 3rd April. Huge shock image for my husband and I as we already have 2 kids. Our eldest is 3, our youngest is 16 weeks!!! This is a completely unplanned pregnancy(we were using precautions!) and were both feeling pretty anxious right now. My youngest won't even be a year old when this bundle arrives.

Anyone been in a similar situation?

xxx
  • Options
    Hi ladies, i tested positive yesterday and although this baby wasn't planned were both happy. We already have 3 little ones so lifes going to be pretty hectic. I think i'm going to be due around the 1st of April, so may have a March baby as my other 3 came early. x
  • Options
    MURLESGIRL

My eldest two were 3 and 1 when my youngest was born, so i know how your feeling. I was so nervous,the thought of having 3 under 4 was really scary but it honestly isn't that bad. Number 3 seems to just fit straight into your normal routine. Anyway hope you have a very h&h 9 months
  • Options
    Good to see some more people arriving image

Murlesgirl - one of the ladies in my original born in group got pg very quickly after we had our babies and has 11 months between her two. She seems to be coping well though.

4under5 - you're brave!!!!!

Peachy1982 - I haven't even bothered booking with the Dr this time round. I rang them and the receptionist took my details and said I could contact the midwife directly without seeing the dr. It's the same midwife that I had first time, I saw her driving down the road a couple of weeks ago and she waved, so maybe she knew something I didn't at that point.........

Welcome FUTUREMRSSAVAGE
  • Options
    Hi everyone!

I got my bfp the day after my wedding last week and went to doc today and *think* my edd is 3rd April but who knows as my cycle after ds was much longer than before,well 32cd instead of 26cd.

Lol @ a-n-m about only going back to work after maternity 6 weeks ago...I'm still on mat leave!! I don't go back till 1st September and I really, really hope this little one hangs on in there as I would love to not be back at work for long.

Not got any symptoms yet but it hasn't really sunk in yet tbh. I'm dreading morning sickness but will welcome it when it comes I suppose, at least I know something's going on in there thenimage

We'll have 16 months between ds and this one (fingers crossed!!!) and I can't wait, I know it'll be hard work but I'll try and get prepared... image
  • Options
    Hi Ladies,

just got my BFP this morning. EDD is 13th April. Already got a little boy who is nearly 4, had a mc in May so hope this is a sticky bean
  • Options
    FUTUREMRSSAVAGE2010

It's not just me then who's mad enough to have 4 then :lol:

How old are yours? i have two ds's aged 4 and 16months and a dd who's 3 x
  • Options
    Hi!

Ive worked out that i shld be in this forum But Not sure as my cycles have Been very very long and irregular. Still cant believe i got a bfp, well 2, this morning. I thought the sore boobs n period type pains were just af coming. Very excited m anxious all at the same time. Just waiting to test using a test that rellenos u his mantener weeks along i am.

Congratulations to u all and im looking forward to sharing the journey with u all!!image
  • Options
    Hello ladies, I got my lovely clear BFP this morning with estimated due date on Fertility Friend of 12th April.

Very excited - but also very scared, as I had a chemical pregnancy last month. Everything about this feels different (had lots of spotting last month and much milder symptoms) so I am really hoping and praying this little bean is a sticky one!

Boobs are killing me, have mild AF-type cramps, and very very tired! Looking forward to getting to know everyone over the next 8 months!
  • Options
    Hi everyone!!

I got my BFP on Saturday!!! I went to the doctor on Monday & got a positive result also. Right now my EDD is April 5th!! Im 5 weeks today. This is our first image

I've been feeling mild cramps & tired, a little bit emotional but Im so excited!!! I have so much reading to do on pregnancy lol

Also, does anyone take chewable vitamins? I tried taking my prenatals yesterday & they are huge! And it made me throw up image

Thanks! And CONGRATS to you all image
  • Options
    Hello Im Hayley im 21 (nearly 22) i have a DD who is 3 an 1/2!

I had a mc in Sept 10 and Apr 11 and am cuurently 5+3 EDD 1st April 2012 hoping to be 3rd time lucky =)

love and luck to all you lovely ladies xx
  • Options
    Good to see it filling up in here image congratulations to all the newbies xx
  • Options
    Hiya everyone, its great to see more people in here now. I was sick for the first time this morning and am soooo bloated!

Im off on holiday tonight for a week so I bet it will be busy in here when I get back!