Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Apr 2012

How everyone feeling?

I am so exhausted! Think thats the fact i'm running round after my other 3 kids more than the fact i'm pregnant.

Thankfully my oh is going onto night in September so that should help, he works 6 days a week at the minute til 10pm, so isn't home much.

Apart from that i'm feeling pretty good, no morning sickness ect (fingers crossed i don't get any)

How is everyone else doing? x

Replies

• I'm very tired too, working part time plus running round after a toddler really does tire you out!

I was sick yesterday and have been feeling generally queasy. But today didn't really feel sick, which then makes me panic! However, last time I didn't even find out I was pg until I was 5.5 weeks, and the sickness didn't really kick in until I was about 6 weeks.

I've had sore boobs too.
  • I wouldn't worry about the lack of sickness, out of my 3 pregnancys i only got it with one and it was only very mild.

Working does take it out of you when you have little ones, i left work when i was pregnant with my 3rd. Thankfully my oh earns enough that i can be a sahm now, although sometimes i'd give anything to be back at work and have some normality :lol:
  • Hi ladies. I felt good earlier in the week, but the nausea has kicked in big time now. Not actually been sick, but am feeling queasy the majority of the time. Also have very very sore boobs since 5 days before I got the positive result. This is my first pregnancy, so it's all new - do those sore boobs calm down at all? I think I need to buy some bigger bras as mine are pinching so much, even waking me up at night!
  • Your boobs should start to feel better soon it's just because your hormones are changing so much at the moment. I suffering quite bad with my hips today. I had very bad spd in my last pregnancy and was on crutches from 14 weeks. The mw has refered me straight o the physio this time so i'm hoping they can sort it before it gets too bad x
  • I feel very poorly, but not pg related - ds came down with hand, foot and mouth and I think I've caught it off him. I have felt a bit sick too but can't distinguish if this is just hunger from not eating properly or morning sickness!

I was looking back at dates from ds and reckon morning sickness will kick in soon, I don't think I'm lucky enough to escape it but in a way I welcome it. It's all in the 'motherhood' agreement along with sleepless nights and stinky nappies lol

I have been getting a lot of shooting pains in my side and lower abdomen, I hope it's all normal - I'm so paranoid about being pregnant and I just hope that everything's ok. I'm such a worrier!! x
  • I have been feeling really sick but hasnt vomited yet. I have bad indigestion and seem to want to eat loads lol. I need to try and control myself.

Emma XX
  • Hi ladies. I havent got any symptoms yet but with my two DD's I suffered awful morning sickness from 7 until 22 weeks so im going to try enjoy the next two weeks before no doubt it will start!! xx
  • Hi ladies,

Boobs are starting to feel less sore now - in a way I found that quite reassuring that everything was still progressing, but must admit that it's nice not to have them throbbing 24/7!

I don't seem to have morning sickness, but "afternoon sickness"! Starts around midday and carries on until mid afternoon. Anyone else had that?

Other than that, just a bit tired but nothing too bad yet.

How is everyone else feeling today?
  • Happily Married - my sickness in my last pg was always afternoon/evening sickness. I was only sick in the morning once.

I think it was because I always had a massive gap between lunch and tea. Once I started snacking in the afternoon it eased a bit.
  • I feel fine! My nipples are a bit sore but that's it. No sickness, no tirednesd just the occassional period pain which freaks me out! But really no symptoms to report. This is my first, after 3 m/cs last year, so would like some symptoms really for reassurance!
  • Hi everyone,

Im pregnant with my second, not got many symptoms yet other than slight nausia and a really gurgly tummy! Whats all that about! Anyone else got that?

I had SPD with my first and im really hoping its not coming back! Ive already been getting pains in my hips. Anyone esle have SPD before?

xx
  • GemMills

I have suffered with spd with all my pregnancies and unfortunately it does generally get worse with each one. I was on crutches with my youngest from being 20 weeks, so i am dreading how bad i will be this time round. Thankfully the doctor has refared me straight to the physio,so i'm hoping they can help. Try and rest as much as possible x x
  • Hi girls,

I'm feeling nauseous pretty much all the time just now but haven't actually been sick. Eatting seems to settle it a bit but it doesn't last long and i'm conscious I don't want to over eat. It also seems worse at night & the last few nights i've woken about 2-3am and not been able to get back to sleep for a couple of hours, is this normal?

This is my first so i'm not sure what to expect, its exciting but also a bit scary. I'm getting very occassional cramps too which feel like period pains which is worrying me. They are very mild so i'm trying to keep calm but just hoping and parying that everything is ok in there as i'm only 4 weeks gone so its very early days still.....

Loving this site already, its great to hear what others are experiencing and especially hearing from all of you mums who've been through this before - reassuring for a first timer like myself image

xx
  • Why am I jealous of those of you with nausea?!!! I feel NOTHING at all at the moment and desperate for symptoms. Even my boobs are less sore today. I'm constantly assessing every niggle to see if i can link it to pregnancy symptoms. I'm 4w5d approx - but honestly feel 100%!

I hope your SPD is managable this time round - I've only heard of it and sounds nasty.

Send some sickness my way! image

• I'm feeling ok, am 6 weeks almost and not had any sickness at all yet. I felt a tiny bit nauseous on the bus yesterday but was sitting sideways which didnt help.

Last pregnancy I was being sick by now. Feeling much healthier this time around but like you girls, strangely miss the sickness as its reassuring!

• Lorna - totally normal to be awake and feel sick and the cramps (which are growing pains more or less). Just embrace it all, it's exciting times!!

Not that I have any symptoms yet either...JEALOUS!

Oh has agreed to an early scan though now, 10 days and counting image xx