Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2012

No symptoms yet..

I'm so paranoid, I thought I would be better this pregnancy seeing as it's my second but clearly not. I have been really tired but also poorly (not pg related) but yesterday and today I feel fine.

I know last time around 6 weeks I started to get morning sickness but as yet...nothing. I'll be 6 weeks on Monday. I don't have sore boobs really but am just giving up bf so they're a little heavier feeling but that's all.

Stretching pains in my abdomen and on/off period type pains for a few mins - is that normal? I can't remember.

I want to pay for another early scan but oh not so sure. It would certainly put my mind at rest but it's ??60. I think I'll have another chat with him later and see if I can persuade him in a week or so.

Replies

• i dont have any and im 6 weeks now hunny,

well i feel a little sick but nothing id call morning sickness really.

xxx
  • Hi hun,

sorry your feeling worried about everything. A lot of ladies dont get any symtoms and they just sail through the pregnancy.

If you are going to go for an early scan then i would at least wait another week because until then the heartbeat might not show and that will only make you worry more.

Emma XX
  • I agree with Emma too hun, Its hard to pick a heartbeat up at 6 weeks so I would leave it at least another week. I have 2 little girls, with my first I got morning sickness etc at around 4 weeks and with my second it was almost 7 weeks so I wouldn't worry hun, Im sure everything will be fine.

xx
  • I have NO symptoms at all! Slightly crampy tummy like AF due but that's it. Feel fine. Don't eat before work and don't even feel sick. Seems I never get sickness.

I know how you feel though, as horrible as it would be I would quite like to feel sick as it would make me feel a bit more positive.

My friends who were sick though think I'm bonkers!

Let's all keep each other posted.