Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2012

Week 6

Hi,

My hubby and I found out we are expecting - (our 2nd) Turns out baba is due the first week of April - when all my hubby's family birthdays are - im sure they will be pleased :P

Anyone else due this time?

Im rather scared and nervous - nothing like my 1st pregnancy. Im dreading the sickness as last time I ended up in hospital and had to quit work. But I feel like I have no clue what to do -yet I have a happy and healthy 3 year old.

I guess its early days and I will take each day as it comes.

xx

Replies

• Hi Lotty, I'm due the first week of April too. I don't have any symptoms yet - I'm sure this time last time with ds I was feeling sick but nothing this time...yet!!

How are you feeling? I'm still not convinced it's even real at the moment!
  • Hi,

I agree - it doesn't seem real. Ive seen my GP and hes confirmed it and booked me in to see the midwife at the end of this month. But until then I dont think it will sink in.

I am feeling rather well at the moment, my tummy is rock solid - so i know something is going on - last time I was terrible right from the start with sickness and tiredness. So maybe this one will go better. Fingers crossed.

Let me know how you get on x
  • Im also due the first week of April image .. I suffered real bad with morning sickness too, right up in till 22 weeks. Not signs of it yet though so fingers crossed. xx
  • Im she roughly around the first week of april. Its really hard to work out because my cycles have Been v. Long (last af was april!). However i know im 6-7 weeks and that puts me in april, near the 1st.

Started feeling sick just this week n very fussy with my food. Boobs have felt so sore (and huge-well for me!). Feeling tired too. Hoping this all passes soon so i can feel more excited about everything - i am ecstatic But just feeling rough.

Have any of u seen yr midwife yet? Glad to hear the sickness isnt getting us all! Take care of yourselves ladies x image