Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone else??

Hi all new mummy's to be!!

Has anyone else suddenly developed restless leg syndrome? Omg! For the past three nights, I can b just dropping off and my legs from the knee down go crazy! Like something is crawling through my calves and the only way I can stop it is if I keep moving! It goes on for hours until I can eventually drop off! Has anyone else experienced this?

Also, I am now so bloated I feel like I can never fit any food in! It's awful! Still no morning sickness or nausea or sore boobs though which is worrying me all!

All you all are well, and mini baby bumps r well image

Replies

• Hi!

No i dont have this, v strange! I just have the usual sore boobs and feeling sick, also tired. X image
  • OMG I have this too. I had it with my second and it drives me insane. Its not been too bad so far but when it does happen my gosh its awful. My partner actually suffers from it severely too and gets it every single night so now I know how he feels!! I feel for you hun as I know how awful it is. xXx
  • I've had this with everyone. It drives me insane and stops me form getting a decent sleep. Thankfully it hasn't started yet, but i'm sure it will :cry:
  • its terrible isnt it? even during the day when i'm relaxed on the sofa it starts! i hope it doesnt get worse. i never had it with my other two! Usually a couple paracetamol sorts it but i don't like taking it too often xx
  • I use to get this all the time ive noticed ive not had it bout 12 months.. very odd cause it was horrible just lay there next min leg was like it just had to move lol
  • Yes, me!! Was actually going to post about it!

Mine's early in the morning...usually wakes me up about 6am and they're so painful and restless that I can't get back to sleep, just when I could do with a bit extra!!

xx