Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I think it's starting!

Bleurgh. TMI but I've just actually been sick - with my last pregnancy I just felt sick but was very rarely actually sick. On the plus side, I feel a bit better than I did 20 mins ago.

Although...I did have an ever-so-slight migrane and then a banging headache so that might have caused it instead.

Bloody ss.

Replies

• LOL!! I just feel sick, think id rather be sick, like u said at least u feel better. Its ment to be a gd sign too! X
  • I'm SO jealous! I want to feel sick too!image
  • How many weeks are you?
  • Haha, I was just going to say and ask the same thing fozzie!
  • Im 6-7 weeks x image
  • G/C but I wouldn't wish for sickness or nausea at all! It might seem like a wonderful sign that your pregnancy is progressing, but when you've had it for weeks and weeks you'll wish you never asked for it! lol!

I'm 17 weeks, and still feeling nauseous & sick occasionally. Up until a week or so ago, it was every day! x
  • I am not feeling too bad at the moment, a little bit sick but nothing too much. With my last pregnancy about 4 years ago i was admitted to hopital quite a few times due to dehdration because i was being sick all the time. On the plus side i did lose about a stone but i dont want to go through that again this time. Fingers crossed.

Emma XX
  • I think I'm 6+3, nausea started at 5 and a half weeks last time (I kept a diary of how I was feeling) but now I think it was the migrane as I've felt fine ever since being sick this morning.

Apart from that, no other symptoms.

Well, one but it's totally gross and way tmi but I'm going to go ahead anyway...anyone else getting snot-like discharge?! ewwww