Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

no symptons

Hi, is there anyone else who is 6 weeks or over and doesn't have any symptoms,no nausea,sores bbs etc.I know if everythings ok I should feel lucky but I can't help but worry shell xx

Replies

• hi hun i'm 5+1 so behind you but i have no symptoms either...not even sore bbs!!! only thing is that i'm a tiny bit bloated in the evenings....i had a chemical pregnancy few months ago so a few symptoms would actually make me relax...x
  • I'm in the same boat. I'm 5w3d and NOTHING. Have had 3 m/cs already so really worried. I thought I felt sick last night then I realised it was just the volume of food I'd eaten yesterday!

Only thing I do have is AF type cramps - but I hate that as I keep thinking AF is coming!

Boobs dont' hurt/don't look bigger. No nausea at all (i don't even eat breakfast before work and 3 hours later I'm still not feeling queasy), no metal taste. I'm slightly tired but that's cos I'm sleeping really badly and I'm taking huge progesterone supplements which knock you out apparently.

So I'm with you - nothing, nada, zilch, zip!
  • I'm in the same boat. I'm 5w3d and NOTHING. Have had 3 m/cs already so really worried. I thought I felt sick last night then I realised it was just the volume of food I'd eaten yesterday!

Only thing I do have is AF type cramps - but I hate that as I keep thinking AF is coming!

Boobs dont' hurt/don't look bigger. No nausea at all (i don't even eat breakfast before work and 3 hours later I'm still not feeling queasy), no metal taste. I'm slightly tired but that's cos I'm sleeping really badly and I'm taking huge progesterone supplements which knock you out apparently.

So I'm with you - nothing, nada, zilch, zip!
  • I'm 6 weeks tomorrow and nothing really for me either. My appetite is a little bit off (I'm never quite sure what I'm going to fancy to eat) but other than that, nothing. Oh, and the vivid dreams, but not sure that's related.

I didn't really have anything last time either though, so I'm hoping that's just normal for me!
  • Hello Ladies,

I am struggling with the same.. I am 4+5 weeks today and no signs whatsoever except for + HPT.

I am getting sharp cramps off and on thought kind of AF type and I am so scared that everything is going wrong specially as I had a mc in June image
  • Have you looked on Countdown to Pregnancy? They list there all the pregnancy symptoms by days post ovulation, and it's amazing to see how uncommon they are really. It's considered "HIGH" if it's 12.5% of women having it. So that's still 87.5% of women who *don't*. Have a look to reassure yourself. I'm pretty tired and nauseous this time round, but with Evie I ended up booking a reassurance scan at 8 weeks, because all I had was a BFP, that was it, no symptoms at all!

xx
  • I was around 5 weeks pregnant when I got a BFP & I had NO symptoms whatsoever. I am around 7weeks 2 days (havent had a scan yet) and its only been in the last week that Ive had a lot of morning sickness & tiredness.
  • Im not 6 weeks only 4 +4 but i have no symptons either i keep thinking there is something wrong image