Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2012

Might be joining you...

Hi all, thought I'd poke my head in as I am CD36 of a 30 day cycle, all preg tests are BFN's but you know when you just know that you are pregnant?!

Hoping you're all well and will re poke my head in once I get a BFP! (BTW if I do join this forum my EDD would be 20th April image)

Kirsty xx

Replies

• Fingers crossed that you will get that positive i did a test Wednesday 30 days after the start of my period came back positive. i did a test bout 4 days before then it came back positive then but line was sooo fait thought it was a negative

by my dates i'll be due around 24th my daughter was born on the 20th of April in 03 XD this little been due date is 2 days later than my eldest due date back in 03
  • Have u retested yet? Really hope u get your BFP!

xx
  • Hi,

I'm in exactly the same position as Kirsty - to the very day I think!! No af, no symptoms, but lots of bfns! I am never more than a day late, and usually get spotting for a couple of days before she's due too. REALLY hope I'll be joining you.......
  • re tested a billion times... tested yesterday and BFN, and like Beth, I am NEVER late, and also have pre period symptoms, that I just haven't had this time. going to wait till Fri then demand a blood test! xx