Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2012

Can I join?

Hey ladies, I've decided to take the plunge and join you all. image

I got my bfp last week and by my lmp I'm now 5 weeks. I've had my first appt with the doc and just waiting for the referral to go through to get dates for midwife appt and scan etc. Doc said my edd at the moment is 24th April but I guess that will probably change at the scan? No major symptoms at the mo, sore boobies, bloated and feeling a bit sicky. Still v early days though so sure I've got more to come... We told hubby's parents last night and we're telling mine this weekend so all starting to feel a bit more real. image

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and I look forward to getting to know you ladies through this adventure. This will be my first so I'm sure I'll have lots of questions for you ladies.

Hope you all have healthy, happy pregnancies. Gen. Xx

Replies

• Nice to see you here image

DD was due on the 24th April and arrived on her due date!
  • Hello and congratulations image x
  • Congratulations and welcome image

I look forward to chatting with you

xx
  • Thank you ladies. I hope everything is going well for you all. We told my parents this weekend which made it feel a little more real. Still can't wait for a scan though. Xx
  • Hi Gen ,

Congrats on BFP and welcome to DIA look forward to chatting with you .

Jemma x
  • Congratulations hun, looking forwards to getting to know you over the next 8 months xx
  • Heya guys

I too have recently found out I'm pregnant, I'm 5+5 now! Still in shock!!

Keep thinking its all a dream and I'm not really pg!

Had mc last year so both me and hubby are still a bit caustous but very excited!!!!

Looking forward to our journey!!