Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

What does this mean??

Hi ladies!

Just wondered if any of you have experienced this,

Since waking this morning I have pain around my pubic bone, in my groin and the tops of my legs! It really hurts!! I'm having to lie down and rest! Paracetamol doesn't seem to b easing it! It's got me a bit worried!

Xx

Replies

• GC from side bar -try not to worry hon, but I would make app with the doc if I were you. Pain in the pelvic region could mean so many things varying from normal to not. it could be something simple like stretching pains. Prayers for you, and a h+h 9m months! xx
  • Hope you're ok hun. How's it now? Fc it's just naughty stretching pains xx
  • I think it might b spd! i know its really early but i had it with the last two and its common for it to get erlier. n i'm hoping the cramping is just the normal cramping. if its no better tomoro i'm gonna take myself off to the hospital. i hate these first 12 weeks image xxx
  • You poor thing, I hope it's not SPD this early! That would suck. I'm dreading getting those pains early this time round as I could hardly walk last time.

I hope it goes away soon! xx