Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2012

A question about boobs

Sorry but I have to ask! Mine sometimes feel less tender than they do at other times. How sore they are tends to change quite alot. Sometimes they wake me up, sometimes they dont. Does anyone else find this? I swear by the time I have my scan on the 2nd of sept I will have driven myself crazy. :roll:

Shell xxx

Replies

• Hey! I'm the same! Mine absolutely kill on an evening and night! And when I take my bra off I could cry! They don't hurt at all until around tea time!

I know wot u mean about driving yourself crazy until the scan! I still don't know when mine is and I am forever symptom spotting and when I have no symptoms I freak out!! I hate these first few weeks!! I'm still not even being sick! Don't think I've ever wished to be sick in my life!

Heather xx
  • Lol I know. I seem to have all day nausea but am never actually sick. Sometimes I think it would be a nice bit of reasurrance!! I love being pregnant but I think I am going to become a crazy lady! xx
  • My boobs as such don't hurt at all. But the nipples feel really tingly sometimes and ache when cold. if the jet of the shower hits one straight on I have to cover them with my hand as too sore!

I'm desperate for symptoms too - I thought I felt sick the other morning but turns out I was hungry (as usual).

I have been really naughty today and booked a scan for Thursday (even though i have one in 2 weeks) cos I can't wait. 3 m/cs last year, so really really concerned for this one. I just want to know it's OK.
  • Shell I could have written this post myself!!

I was just poking them as I opened this thread, thinking they r not as sore and of course my mind is running over time!!!

I'm with u on being a crazy lady!! Until the baby is born

X x
  • I prod mine too and im convinced one day I'll be in public and start doing it without realising :lol:
  • I've been lucky enough til now not to have sore boobs! I did in my previous pregnancy.

This evening I just casually adjusted my (.)(.)'s in my bra n oh my they hurt..... Looks like i'm not escaping this symptom after all!

• Mine are the same, sometimes they are so sore, others they are fine. They are def. worse in an evening though.

Fozzie, Ive also booked a scan for thursday. Fingers crossed for you hun x
  • I feel much more reassured now, thanks ladies. Mine definatley do feel more tender in the evening atm. xxx
  • Shell, I'm like this too, evenings and night they definitely feel more sore. They seem to not be so sore in the day and I do find myself poking them even when I'm out in public, I must look like a crazy lady.image

As symptoms go I'd definitely take sore boobies over terrible sickness. Really hope I miss that one!! image
  • My boobs had me in floods of tears last night, well my right one did!! I have developed a stabbing pain in it and it hurts so so much! And where the stabbing bit is, it hurts so much to touch!! It's awful. Give me morning sickness over this any day!

Has anyone else experienced a stabbing boob pain?? It's every time I move!! :cry:
  • Aww bless you hun. I don't get stabbing pains no but mine must have seen this thread as they woke me up in the night as they were so so sore. I was quite pleased..see told ya all...crazy lady lol xx