Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Apr 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I think I should be here!!

Hi all! Congratulations to you all here in April 2012! I got my BFP yesterday (clearblue digital, 2-3 weeks) and am completely and utterly over the moon. I went to my doctors yesterday afternoon, and came away feeling a bit confused! She took a urine test and I have to go back in 2 weeks, on 8 Sept. But from what I've read, this is too early for a booking in appt? I did some internet due date things, and it's coming in at about 30 April, so I think I might belong here or maybe not! How many weeks does that make me at the moment? So much to take in! Thanks for any advice/info!!

All the best,

Sunshine x image

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations - 2 weeks is not long to wait either! Suspect that's a dating scan?

Exciting stuff though. I have a scan tonight as I'm fearing the worst as lost all my symptoms, but if it turns out OK then look forward to talking with you over the next few months! x
  • Options
    Congratulations - 2 weeks is not long to wait either! Suspect that's a dating scan?

Exciting stuff though. I have a scan tonight as I'm fearing the worst as lost all my symptoms, but if it turns out OK then look forward to talking with you over the next few months! x
  • Options
    Hello and congratulations! To find out how many weeks and days pregnant you are just count from the 1st day of your last period.

Shell xx
  • Options
    My last period was on 11th July, but I have really long cycles. I used ovulation kits and know I ov'd 6/7 August. So does that make me like 2 and a bit weeks?

Hope your scan goes well fozzie- keep me posted!
  • Options
    Going by lmp ur due 16th same day as me! image I think I may have ovulated late cos my cbd test last tues said 1-2wks.

I wasn't charting this month n I was least expecting it to happen this month cis hubby was working silly hours n all over the place, my usual 26 day cycle definately didn't happen this month as did a test wen af was due n it was neg.

I guess only way to tell is a scan so I will be waiting til 12wks

• Options
    Congrats Vick7! I've got a midwife appt on the 8th- have you got one lined up? Be great to have a date buddy!
  • Options
    No app lined up yet! i am waiting for a midwife to contact me to arrange this!

seems like i'm waiting forever! they said they'd contact me within 2 weeks n i handed a contact form in on fri!

i didn't live in this area when i had my daughter (this is my second pregnancy) and it seems where i live now u have to do a lot of running around and making phonecalls yourself! all i did last time was visit doctor this time i visited doctor, had to go to desk and collect a pregnancy pack and a form, take it home and fill it in only to drop it back up to the surgery and be told that i'l lbe contacted!

guess i'll just have to sit n wait :/ xx