Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2012

Just had my scan it was amazing !!!

Hi everyone image

Just had my scan was really good baby waving and bouncing around !

Everything is fine and I'm 11+4 and due 1st April image

Starting to feel a bit better in myself now as well not so tired well i am today as didn't really sleep last night was to excited !!

Got a lovely Bounty Pack from the midwife and just got to wait for the date for the 20 week now

All seems so real now image

Hope everyone is well image

Replies

• Ahh big congrats YummyMummy27 !!

You must be so happy and relieved to reach that scan! Have you announced the news to friends and family yet?

I'm so jealous as I can't have my 12 week scan until I am 13 weeks, so still nearly 3 weeks to go. Hurry up time!
  • Ooooh congrats, it sounds amazing. We've still got 2 weeks & 6 days until our scan & it really can't come soon enough!! Must be round about the same time as yours HappyMarried? Ours is on 4th Oct...

Probably a silly question but this is my first pregnancy so i'm pretty clueless - but what is a Bounty Pack?!

L xx
  • Congratulations yummy mummy! I will have to change your due date back to the 1st now :lol: Glad everything went well x

Lorna

The bounty pack is a wallet that is filled with leaflets giving you advise on lots of different things, plus lots of offers on baby things and samples e.g washing powder ect x
  • Love this! So glad all is well. X
  • We've now told all family and friends everyone was really excited and alot of friends couldn't believe we managed to keep it a secret !!

Its nice now everyone knows and i dont have to try and hide the bump and know that all is well xx
  • Well done!! YummyMummy... glad everything is well!