Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Scan update and hearing beanie on doppler :-)

Hiya ladies...we had our reassurance scan on Tuesday and beanie is doing well. I was nervous as hell. but was pretty sure I'd heard beanies little train of a heartbeat the night before so had been eased by that. Scan dated me as 8+5, I thought I was about 8+6 so spot on.

I'm still nervous everyday for each twinge/ niggly pain but so glad I can listen on my doppler when I'm worried. Had another listen last night and cheeky beanie was hiding at first but then found the oh so relieving sound image

12 week and nuchal booked for 10th Oct, when I'll be closer to 13. Roll on the 2nd trimester.

Wishing you all a lovely weekend.

Sue x

Replies

• Ah Sue that's brilliant - nothing more reassuring that seeing that little bean and hearing the heartbeat is there!

My next scan is at 13 weeks on 4th October, so only a week before yours. The days can't go quick enough - I'm a natural born worrier (despite two healthy scans and no problems so far) so can imagine how tough you have been finding it. Fingers crossed that the days fly by now for both of us!