Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Apr 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I've reached the 12 week milestone !!

Hi image

Well I'm 12 weeks and feel like I've reached a massive milestone image I feel loads better not so sick and tired i do have bad days but nothing like it was . I just feel like i can start to enjoy now and look around at little baby things !

I've had my scan just waiting for a date now for he 20 week i'm just all excited !!

Not seeing midwife again until 16 week so another 4 weeks !

Hope your all doing well and starting to feel better xx

Replies

• Yeah! Congratulations. I've got 3 more weeks to get to 12 weeks and 4 till my scan. Can't wait to be able to relax and know things are going as they should. image Bet you can't wait for your 20week scan and to start buying things for bub. Xx
  • Hi Gen82UK ,

We said we would wait until after the 20 week before we started buying anything , I am looking round for a pram at the minute online and trying out a few in Mothercare but not planning on buying one yet just getting idea's really .

those 3 weeks will fly by only seems like yesterday we did the test its mad image

xx
  • Exciting stuff, it really does seem to be flying by doesn't it? I was 10 weeks yesterday which I guess is technically 1/4 of the way through (although I've only known I was pregnant for 6 weeks of that!).

We really don't have much to buy this time which I suppose is good but a wasted shopping opportunity :lol:
  • Im 12 weeks now too, yay!! Its goin so fast! Cant wait for A bumb now x image