Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2012

New poster

Hello ladies,

Just thought I would introduce myself! I was on the planning part of this forum and then got my bfp a few weeks ago. Life got in the way so haven't posted for a while.

I'm 30 in 2 weeks time (eep!) and pregnant with my first baby. I am due 23rd April and live in the south east with hubby! So excited!

Hope to enjoy the journey with you all soon xxx

Replies

• Congratulations and welcome too DIA My MW has just estimated my dd for 21st April.

X x
  • Congratulations and welcome to dia! My edd is 18th April and ds's birthday is the 29th so fingers crossed thus ones a bit early too. I'm also in the south east - near heathrow x
  • Hi bian!

Not sure if you remember me from the kwa thread? Thought I hadn't seen you in a while! Hope you're doing well. X x
  • Congratulations and welcome to DIA. I think im due about the 12th of April but not had scan yet so not 100%.
  • Congratulations and welcome to DIA x x
  • Congratulation on your BFP & welcome to DIA image xx
  • Congratulations! Look forward to getting to know you over the coming months!
  • Ahh cheers ladies! Rachaey I do remember you!

Kayssis I live in Brighton so on the coast.

Got our first midwife app in 45 mins and hopefully find out soon when we can have our scan! So excited and also nervous! Xxx