Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Apr 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Sick of being sick??

Im SO bloody sick of being sick.

Is anyone else still feeling horrendous? I have been sick at least 3 times a day for the last 7 weeks and its really getting me down now :cry: , My doctor wouldn't give me anything as he said it was "normal" at this stage but I almost passed out today taking my young daughter to school and had my 2 year old in the pram on a very steep hill and main road, I only just managed to get the brake on before falling to the floor. I guess this is because i'm barely keeping anything down and im just so weak all the time. I had awful morning sickness with both my DDs right up until 22 weeks but I never had it this bad.

I feel sick all day and all night and have even woke up during the night to be sick a few times!! I cant cope with feeling like this anymore so im going back to the doctors tomorrow and if he wont give me anything i'm going to A&E!!

Is anyone else still feeling this bad? I'm 12 weeks on Saturday. xXx

Replies

• Options
    Oh my god - you poor thing! I have sickness which I'm bored of now but nothing like you. I'd def go back and lay it on thick with the doctor to see if you can get anything. I'm holding out till 16 weeks (now just past 12) as that's when it went last time. Big hugs xxxx
  • Options
    Thank you for your reply. I planned on trying to hold out as I hate having to take meds but im really fed up now. My throat is even becoming sore from sick and my stomach kills as its nearly always empty. Its awful for my 2 DDs as they dont understand whats wrong with me and the incident this morning could have been much much worse had I not managed to get that brake on in time. Also my poor OH much be getting sick of cleaning the toilet every couple of hours LOL. xXx
  • Options
    Hugs hun. Xxx
  • Options
    How horrible for you. I am still feeling rough, but nothing like as bad as you. Funnily enough, I actually feel a little better during the day, but I've been sick more times in the last couple of weeks. I'm also exhausted, I got what felt like about 2 hours sleep last night and can barely keep my eyes open today. I'm working at home and would be tempted to have a little nap at lunchtime, except we have the builders in so it will hardly be peaceful!

I would definitely go back to the Dr if I were you. Can you see someone else at the surgery if your GP isn't very sympathetic? It's one thing feeling rough, but another to get into a situation where it's actually dangerous to you and your children.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, Been back to the doctors today and requested a female doc. I burst into tears as soon as I got into the room lol. No idea why, Probably because im so desperate for someone to understand and listen to how bad I am feeling. Anyway she said I have hyperemesis (sp) and i'm slightly dehydrated. She has given me some tablets and said if I dont feel any better in a couple of days iv to go straight back.

Fingers crossed they work!! xx
  • Options
    Oh bless you glitterprincess. I've read how horrible hyperemeses in. I'm glad you got an understanding lady doctor and hope the tablets make you feel better soon xx
  • Options
    huge hugs hope u feeling better very soon.

this pregnancy ive had morning sickness all day the slightest thing sets it off but luckly feel better by tea time xxx