Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hi again yay

ive had no internet since moving 3 days after finding out i am pregnant, i am 10wks today... yay

really missed you all

had few bleeds, and one huge water infection but had another scan yesterday and baby looking fab

hows everyone else doing updates please

xxxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Shedragonuk,

Glad to hear everything is ok with your bub. I also had a scan on the 13th Sept which was amazing and showed everything was growing well and where it should be. According to scan I'm now 9 weeks 3 days so not far behind you. Looking forward to my 12 week scan (well 13 week for me) on the 17th October.

Are you getting a 12 week scan also? xx
  • Options
    hi gen, ye i got a 12 wk scan on the 11th but will be a day off 13wks lol..... cant wait had 2 scans already due to bleeds but hopefully all ok now... how have u been.

ive been really sick with this pregnancy, but just keep thinking the worse i feel the better baby is lol xxx
  • Options
    Ha, ha, I'm the same as you and I keep telling hubby that I don't mind feeling sick if bubba is healthy. image

Since 6 weeks I've had all day nausea most days but not to the point where I feel like I'm going to be sick. As long as I don't let myself get too hungry I'm ok. Other than that I've just had sore boobs and bloating in the evenings so feeling quite lucky. image

Can't wait till the next scan, seems like a lifetime away...

Were they able to tell you why you were getting the bleeding? Xx
  • Options
    Glad to see you back and that everything is ok with you and baby.

Ive got my 12 week scan next wednesdy which im really looking forward to. Im religiously sick every morning but other than that the rest of the day goes ok.

Emma XX
  • Options
    Glad you've got your internet sorted and that everything is well with the baby. I've been really sick this pregnancy but hoping it's going to ease off as I get to 12 weeks!
  • Options
    must av been when we all concieved that we all so sick lol...

the bleed they think was cos i had such a bad water infection... they said i wud have been hospitalised in the next 2 hrs if i hadnt have gone in as temp was rising and blood pressure all i saw was blood didnt think i was ill lol... so nice be around u lovely ladies again yay xxx
  • Options
    Congrats shedragon!! I remember u from ttc! Glad all is well. Im 12 weeks today! X image
  • Options
    wow maximo huge congrats xxx