Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

due in june is up!!!

Starting to feel like an old timer....in a gd way!

Well were all aproaching our second trimestre, its gone really quickly i think. Hopefully we can all put the horrible symptoms behind us and start to 'glow' tho if i keep munchin crisps i cant see that happening LOL! Starting to Shie But its well hidden under my work clothes, cant wait for a proper bump!! Anyone got a proper bump yet? I think i look like ive just put on a bit of weight. Xx image

Replies

• Yippee, I love this post!! Just feels like we're all that little bit closer image

I'm the same as you Maximo, can't stop munching & have put on weight but just looking pretty podgy rather than pregnant just now. Away on holiday next week for a fortnight & although i'm really looking forward to it, i'm totally freaking out about the thought of being in a bikini or shorts or anything even a little revealing. Wish I was a bit further along so I was at least obviously pregnant rather than just looking like a blob on legs!!

xx
  • OMFG. It felt like only yesterday Due in May was going up...scary!!!!!!!!!!
  • Yeah!! I just saw this, how exciting. image

I feel the same as you ladies, just feel a bit podgy and don't really have a bump. Went shopping for a dress today to wear to a wedding next week and just couldn't find anything which flattered my tummy!! I'm hoping that people will notice that I'm not drinking and guess that I'm pregnant and not think that I've just eaten all the pies...image
  • I just saw this too- so exciting! I'm also just getting fat. Going to a wedding reception Saturday but can't tell anyone as our scan's not til next Wednesday- bit of a nightmare! I am going to look like a fat blob and have to spend another evening pretending to drink! Will be soooo worth it though!

X x
  • I've got a bit of a pot belly, so have been trying to wear less clingy tops. I did wear my "thin" jeans yesterday (as opposed to my fat day jeans!) and they were really uncomfortable by the end of the day, I had to undo my button and zip in the car on the way home!

I'm starting to feel a bit less nauseous now so I need to get back into a bit of healthy eating, and better snacks rather than just carbs all the time! I want to start exercising again now I'm feeling a bit better. Supposed to be a lovely day today so might get out for a walk at lunchtime.
  • So exciting! I love it when we move up the list. I'm definitely showing now as two people who didn't know asked me when I'm due, so I must look pg instead of fat at least!! My normal clothes still fit though although my tops are getting a bit short. I'm feeling much better too. Today is my housework day whilst dd is at nursery (I have this every other Wednesday) so I'm going to go for a swim later too.
  • Glad its Not just me! Im sure our tummies will be firm bumbs in no time!! Im goin to start swimming But at the minute im just too tired after work.

Happy bump growing everyone! Think im gonna get some fitted tops when i have a bump so its obviously LOL! Xximage