Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

12 week scan tommorrow!

Eeeek! Excited but nervous. Am bursting to be able to tell everyone!!

Still haven't decided about the nuchal test. Part of me thinks its not 100% and wouldnt change my mind anyways and another part thinks oh just have it done.

Roll on 130pm!!

Shell xxx

Replies

• Good luck...hope all goes well!

We have our 12 week scan tomorrow too...also feeling excited but very nervous!

We're not having the nuchal screening. We didn't with our 1st either and like you said it wouldn't change anything for us either.

Let us know how you get on image

xx
  • Thanks hun. Good luck for yours too!

If you dont have the nuchal test I assume they still tell you that baby looks healthy etc and not just a due date? xx
  • Thanks! image

Yes, they'll still check that everything else is on track

xx
  • Hi ladies I have my 12 weeks scan tomorrow a well. So nervous about it and I have convinced myself I will go and nothing will be there. That's mad isn't it? We don't get the nuchal test until our 16-20 week scan at my hospital.

• Good luck for your scans ladies, I hope all your little bubs are growing well. image I'm just a little bit jealous... have to wait another 2 weeks for mine when I should be just over 13 weeks!!

Hope you'll all post some pics for us to see. image
  • Good luck, let us know how you get on! Got mine tomorrow morning, very exciting. I'm having the nuchal test (did last time too). Either it'll give me peace of mind or it will help me prepare for the other.
  • Hi ladies

Mine is tomorrow morning too! So excited / terrified in equal measure! I haven't had any complications, but still so nervous that something will be wrong. But also soooooo excited to see the baby again - and will have grown so much since we last saw him/her at just under 10 weeks (13 weeks tomorrow).

Good luck - let us know how it goes! I'll report back tomorrow with hopefully good news xxx
  • How exciting Girls bet u can't wait till tomo!!

Iv got mine thurs morning! So excited but nervous too Like ibarr said I'm convinced they will say there us nothing there! I don't know why

I think that.... Iv got all the sypmtoms under the sun but I guess u can't help but worry!

Ul have to put the pics up!! How exciting girls!

X x
  • Good luck ladies im sure everything will be fine image
  • mine tomorrow to in the consultant led clinic been warned its busy and will have to wait nothing like waiting on a full bladder....very very nervous but desperate to tell everyone now as its my 2nd and ive lost 7 stone since my 1st its quite obvious this time.

Michelle
  • Well my scan was AMAZING!!!! The best day ever!!! Baby was waving at us (after i did some shaking my hips to get him/her in the right position lol) Im due 14th of April. SOOOO EXCITED!!!!

Heres a pic:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/turbotrolley/babykearns.jpg

Good luck to those of you still waiting for yours. Its SO worth the wait!!

Shell xxxx
  • Shell what an amazing photo very clear too

Bet u r on cloud 9 Hun, made me super excited for mine on thurs x x

X x
  • Congratulations Shell. Yeah! Now you can tell everyone the good news. image
  • yay what a fab pic ive got my 12 wk but i'll be one day off 13wk next tue and cant wait ...... xxx
  • Lovely photo!

Glad all went well.

Did they change your dates much? I got put 4 days ahead, which was nice and makes me 12 weeks tomorrow! (Must update my ticker!)

Have you told anyone yet?

xx
  • Hi Ladies

Well had my scan yesterday and everything went great. It was so amazing seeing wee bubs move all over the place. Got a really clear scan picture which I will try and upload when I get home.

I am now due the 14th of April so two days later than I thought.

Only bad news is that they have put me on injections to prevent a blood clot (I had one in my thigh about 6 years ago)I have to jag myself in the stomach every day for my full pregnancy. image Not looking forward to it.
  • Glad you ladies that also had yours yesterday had a great scan too image

I thought I'd be due the 12th but the scan confirmed the 14th so the date only moved by 2 days. Have told everyone now and its really sunk in finally! I want to go shopping now :lol:

Shell xxx
  • Hello ladies, so glad they all went OK for you.

Ours was this morning and so amazing! I've put photos on separate thread. Due date staying at 8th April (Easter Day!)

xx