Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

OMG the nightmares!

Hi ladies,

Im just wondering if anyone else is having really vivid nightmares. Every night for the last month Ive been having amazingly strange dreams and nightmares, some of which my husband has actually had to wake me up from!

Maybe its because im really tired or maybe its just hormones but Im just not able to get a proper sleep. I hope im not the only one with a nutty head image

Gem

xx

Replies

• Options
    Gem u r defo not on ur own!

I haven't been sleeping well and when I do get to sleep I have the strangest dreams ever! And I always remember them when I wake up! They are just weird!

So I know how u feel, as I think the sleep also that I do get isn't proper!

Hopefully it will pass soon, as I am shattered!! X x
  • Options
    Hi Gem and Faye,

I'm joining you on the strange dreams. They are normally just a bit bizarre and not disturbing but the other night I dreamt that my husband had a tumour and he was terminally ill!! It really upset me cause it felt so real and made me feel really strange for the rest of the day. image

Hopefully they won't continue like this for long. image
  • Options
    Another one here too! When I can sleep it's so disturbed with crazy dreams I wake up feeling so rough xx
  • Options
    When I was like 5-8 weeks pregnant or so, I have the most vivid dreams, mostly nightmares!! They have gone for the most part now.