Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Apr 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Had our scan too!

We had our NT scan today and all is well, there is definitely only one in there despite my massive weight gain! hehe

The measurements of baby have put my EDD forward to 22nd April but I think thats a bit unlikely so I might just stick with the 28th as my dates suggested!

So pleased and relieved that all is well, and can finally tell everyone! I'm off for a bit of online shopping relief as really need maternity bra and maybe some bigger trousers!

Replies

• Glad all went well image My new edd date is the 22nd april and my date was 27th april.

I def need to get some new work trousers , I got some bras few weeks ago as my old ones didn't fit at all and were so un comfortable x x
  • Glad it went well. I succumbed to maternity jeans this morning, sooooo comfy!
  • Hi there! I've jumped across from the Due in May 2012 forum! Had my scan yesterday and my due date has been changed from 3rd May to 26th April. Also discovered we are having twins which came as a bit of shock but hubby and me are very happy! And everything is totally fine with both.

I had to succumb to maternity bras a couple of weeks ago and what a big difference it made. I'm just waiting on trousers to be delivered now as I'm currently wearing a belly band with my trousers undone!! Don't feel so bad about it now knowing there are two people in there!

:lol:
  • Glad all went well! image

xx
  • Yay! So glad the scan went well.

Hi bacardigirl7, our first twin mummy!!!! I expect you might even end up in DIM but hopefully they'll stay put for as long as possible and you'll stay in DIA xx
  • Ooh a twin mummy! yay! I'm sooo pleased for you and pleased that it's not me as everyone was teasing me and sooo nervous before scan!

Well i bought baby bump it;s first new item of clothing a very funky bodysuit from nordic kids!

and now i'm off researching maternity clothes as think i need to do something soon, as struggling now! Any recommendations?
  • Glad the scan went well image I would reccommend maternity leggings as I discovered these yesterday and they are wonderful lol. I felt so much better in them....plus they seem really good for after a big meal :lol:

Shell x