Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Apr 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hey ladies :)

Hey girls, i've not been on here for a few weeks as been away on holiday so just thought i'd see how everyone's doing now? Congrats to you all who've had your 12 week scans - amazing eh!! Have many of you got 16 week midwife appts & 20 week scan dates through now?

I had my 12 week scan the day before I went on hols (Tue 4th Oct) & it was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced. Everything was looking as it should & bubs was being very active which was so lovely to see. I still can't quite believe thats all happening in my tummy, I LOVE it!! I was dated 2 days further ahead than I thought so EDD is now 16th April.

Also got my 16 week midwife appt booked in for next Tue (although i'll only actually be 15+1) so looking forward to that & also got our 20 week scan date for 28th Nov so not too long to go until we get to see our wee peanut again, I really can't wait. Its all starting to feel so much more real now that things are happening. Got the results of our NT measurements back too & it was low risk so delighted about that.

Don't think i've ever been so happy & excited in my life image

One of my best friends also had a wee girl last week so have been to see her which is making me even more broody (if thats possible) shes absolutely beautiful. She was 3 weeks early so is tiny (6lb 12) but very healthy which is fantastic. Really wish I could move time forward to April as i'm actually DYING to meet our wee bubs. 6 months feels a lifetime away but fingers crossed it flies in for us all.

Sorry i've went on a bit here, just missed all the baby chat while I was away so nice to catch up with everyone again.

Hope you're all doing fab ladies....

L xx

Replies

• Hello

Nice to catch up with you and glad to hear all is well image

I had my 12 week scan at the beginning of October and all was well and they moved me forward 4 days to 18th April. I've got my 16 week mw appt 2 weeks today and my 20 week scan the same day as you!! We're also having a gender scan on 5th November...very excited!

Our first little one was 3 weeks, 2 days early and weighed 4lb 11oz!!

Do you have a bump yet!?

xx