Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Gender Scan tomorrow!!

Just had to share as I am very excited, got our babybond gender scan tomorrow morning.

Cant wait image I think its another boy but not too sure.

Replies

• Options
    aww let us know what you find out you're havingimage I've been to babybond twice before but going to a different one this time cos babybond couldn't fit me in on time cos i'm too impatient to wait lol xx
  • Options
    Will do. I had a gender scan with them when I was pregnant with my son, it was the best scan I had, made the NHS ones look/feel rubbish. x
  • Options
    Ooh glad to hear good reviews of babybond as have just booked my first babybond scan in Southampton. We're off there for a gender scan on 13th November (damn them not having a saturday approintmnet available and extending my baby shopping opportunities afterwards!)
  • Options
    Ohh exciting! Can't wait to hear what you're having.

I'm another babybond fan...had 3 scans with our daughter with them and one so far in this pregnancy and have our gender scan booked for 5th November and will also have a 4d one at about 27 weeks! With the gender scan with our daughter we had it at just over 16 weeks (we're very impatient and having it at the same time this time!) and she said she was almost certain it was a girl but to be sure she invited us back for a free scan a week later to check!

Enjoy today image

xx