Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Its a...

Boy!!! Had my gender scan today, it was amazing and we are having a little boy. So pleased that my son will have a little brother to play with. I have been and bought a few boy things today.

Here is my scan pictures.

http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss24/Karl12347/Baby%20No%202/DSC00314.jpg

and here is his 'boy bits' haha

http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss24/Karl12347/Baby%20No%202/DSC00317.jpg

Replies

• Congratulations hun,

Im convinced i am going to have another little boy but going to stay Team Yellow so i will have to wait and see.

Emma XX
  • Ahh congrats on your little boy lovely pics image xx
  • Congratulations image Great pics x x
  • Ha!! I read this on the front page and was like 'omg omg omg omg our first boy or girl!!!!!!!'

So excited for you - I must admit I cannot make out anything on the scan but I never have been able to, god knows how the sonographers do it!!

Congratulations on your blue bump!!! xxxxx
  • Thanks everyone. image

Muppet29UK - its alot clearer on the screen at the scan than on the photo, they showed us a picture of what we were looking for if it was a girl or boy and then did the scan. As soon as we seen we both said 'boy'. She triple checked from different angles before confirming. haha
  • Awww congratulations!! How exciting and what lovely pics

xx
  • Brilliant!!! Boys are greatimage Can't wait for mine now he he xxx
  • Ah congratulations!!! So lovely for your son too, bet they are going to be very close. So excited for our 20 week scan now. xx
  • Congratulations. Can't wait to find out what we are having. I think a girl and Hubby thinks a boy.
  • Thanks everyone. Happymarried2010, hopefully they will grow up close, DS will have just turned 2 when this one comes along so should be good friends image
  • Ah congratulations! Were convinced were having a boy....i really dont mind! Xx image
  • Thats so cool, our first April gender!!!

Was that a babybond scan, as we're off for ours in a few weeks.
  • Yeah flirtyfilly it was with babybond. They are brilliant, realy spent time showing us the baby and checking everything.
  • Wow! Our first blue bump! Congratulations hun xx
  • Congrats hun, very exciting image xx
  • Congrats!! We went to Babybond today, they were great. We are having a boy too!
  • Congrats!! We went to Babybond today, they were great. We are having a boy too!

Thanks, and congraulations to you too (also posted on your thread) x