Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How is Everyone?

Hi Ladies

How has everyone been? Not been on for a few weeks, been really busy in work and had a bit of a scare last week. Everything seems to be ok now and we had another scan and baba was jumping about.

Think my morning/all day sickness is finally starting to fade a bit, still don't have much of an appetite though. Feel like im hardly eating but nothing appeal to me.

Hope everyone is doing well

xx

Replies

• Options
    Sorry to hear u Had a scared But Glad everything is ok. Im fine thanks! 18 weeks on wed, 3 weeks to go for the next scan....cant wait!! Glad the sickness is goin, its Not nice. X image
  • Options
    Glad everything is okay!

I've been feeling tons better, I have a small appetite and I can actually keep down water so hopefully no more hospital trips for being dehydrated!
  • Options
    i'm feeling loads better now image have energy and cant seem to stop eating !!( sat here munching away on my 2nd bowl of cereal ) Feeling baby move lots now which is nice and again cant wait for my scan on the 15th so only 14 days to wait woo hoo image
  • Options
    Im feeling better now too, sickness has gone and appetite is returning. Im still tired but no were near as bad as it was earlier on. I dont have my 20 week scan till im 22 weeks so got a few weeks to wait yet image
  • Options
    Sorry to hear you had a scare but im glad everything is ok image

Im feeling much better now, still tired but not as nauseaous now image x
  • Options
    Glad everyone is doing good.

Stephuk - im sure it will fly in, mines is in 4 weeks so still a while to wait. Can't wait though as dying to find ot what flavour we are having.

Yummymummy27 - Still not felt baby move yet, think its cause its my first. Hope I feel something soon though.

Lily2012 - Glad you are managing to keep water down and have a bit of an appetite.

xx
  • Options
    Sorry about your scare, glad everything is ok now. My sickness eased off at 12 weeks, my appetite is still a bit all over the place but I'm managing to eat plenty of the things I do fancy!

Still quite tired though, I'm waking up really early and not being able to go back to sleep which is annoying. On holiday in Dorset this week and DH and DD keep sleeping in until 9am and I've been awake since blimmin' 5.30am!