Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2012

Had our gender scan and....

It's a BOY!!!! image

So excited...we already have a daughter and I feel so lucky to now have a boy on the way!

I guessed boy but hubby was CONVINCED it was a girl so I think he's still in shock! :lol:

Got some fab pics and a dvd of the scan image

Lots of shopping on the agenda now as we have NO boy clothes and everything in this house is pink! :lol:

Oh and we had a girls name but are stuck on a boys!!

xx

Replies

• Ah thats nice hun, one of each image

Everyone in DIA that has had a gender scan so far seems to be having boys! April is going to be a boy boom by the looks of things :lol:

I am now convinced im having a girl though! xx
  • Ah congratulations!! So excited for you - one of each, how lovely!

Doctor thinks we're having a boy too, but the naughty baby wouldn't move to shift the umbilical cord from between his/her legs - only 10 days to wait until the next scan so it can be confirmed. Can't wait to start shopping for cute boy things - bet you can't too!

xx
  • Ah congratulations, id like to think i will have one of wach eventually! Happy shopping!! X image
  • Aw, congratulations! So lovely to have one of each I think - well, i certainly enjoyed growing up with abrother anyway! X x
  • Congratulations! My husband and i found out we are having a baby girl, it our first baby and we are so excited! Im due in March 2012.