Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

First here

I'm due on 2nd April and this will be my second child. My little girl is 20 months. Where is everyone? Xx

Replies

• Hi! I am due on 6th April and this will also be my second child. My little girl is 18 months. Have you had any symtpoms yet? I was sick yesterday but fine today so am wondering if it was unrelated! x

• Hi! I just found out today I'm pregnant again - due 7th April I think. I have a daughter too - she's 18 months.  Looks like we've all got the same age gap!  I'm still a bit in shock I think....!!

• Hiya, I got a bfp yesterday and think I'm due 7th April too. I've got.a 21 month old little girl and can't believe we're about to do it all again! I'd forgotten the whole 'i can't really be pg' feeling. Congrats everyone. Fingers x for a happy 9 mths 4 us all image woohoo!

Xx
  • Great to meet you all and congratulations xx

• I've got the doctors this morning, very exciting! Have you told anyone yet? We have told our mums but thats it. I'm desparate to tell people!!!

• Hi ladies, I am due 4th April and have a 33 month old little boy, so a bigger age gap than most of you. I am so excited but so nervous! We have told my Mum and 2 of my closest friend's guessed when i turn green and almost puked in a bush when I smelt something that turned my stomach! Hoping to keep it a secret from everyone else for now. I have the doctors tomorrow so that will make it feel even more real! Congrats to you all image

• Hi ladies, it's a long time since I used this site (in fact not since I was pregnant with my little girl who just turned 2) but I've just found out I'm pregnant again and could really use some extra support. I lost a little boy back in October at 20 weeks, then had a further mc in feb, so not allowing myself to get excited about it just yet. Would love more than anything to give my little a lady a brother or sister but it hasn't been an easy road. Here's hoping we all have happy healthy pregnancies. I *think* I'm due the 8th April but my cycles are still irregular following my losses do not sure x
  • Hi Wilma. Welcome! Sorry to hear you have had a bad time but we are all here to support you x

• Hi Ladies. This is my first pregnancy and I am due on the 4th April. I am scared to death as I don't have any symptoms yet (or even know if i should have any) and I had some spotting for a few days when I found out I was pregnant at the wknd. Spoke to doctor and they said nothing to worry about. I have got midwife on wed 8th August and then early scan on 17th august when I will be 7wks. I have been told I have to have an early scan because I was on clomid to make me ovulate and there is a higher risk of multiples. I am so glad I have got an early scan don't think I could wait till 12 wks worrying!! xx

• Wow Mrs86 we are due on the same day. I didn't have any symptoms with my first pregnancy and thought that all those people who say they "knew" they were pregnant before they missed a period/did a test were talking rubbish. Not this time. I knew a week before I was due AF that I was and my DH said I was getting my hopes up bearing in mind it was our first month of trying!! He was wrong!! But the first pregnancy I didn't feel anything until about 6 weeks when I got a bit tired and sore boobs. I was never really sick and never really felt sick. Keep focussing on your early Scan. It's not too long to wait. X
  • Wilma....do we know each other from ttc our first? My dd has just turned 2 aswell and I recognise your username.

Congratulations everyone!!
  • Probably hun, I was on here a lot back then! Lived in planning a baby and was in due in August (she came early!) x
  • Lol yeah so did I, was a total addict! I was in TTC and due in June.

Nice to see old faces

• Hello everyone - may I join? We got our first ever BFP on Friday after 7 years TTC and lots of fertility treatment and heartache (and money!). Am so, so thrilled and excited!!!

Am due 8th April I think and have a scan with the fertility clinic on 28th August. Am praying little one sticks. After everything we've been through to get here I couldn't bear anything happening now. DH keeps telling me not to get too excited - impossible after all this time!!

Am getting tuggy feelings in tummy, a little queasy and some sensitivity in boobs - again DH reckons I'm imagining all of this image

I used to post here a few years back - left as it got a bit difficult, but delighted to be back now. How's everyone feeling?

• Hey moggs!

Wow what a journey....welcome.

I thought our 15 month ttc was bad!!

I too have tummy tugs, tender left breast, backache and I have had a tiny bit of sicky feeling......BUT I actually love my symptoms, makes me excited!

Praying we all have sticky beans!

• Yeah, I love my symptoms too. If I don't feel anything for a bit, it makes me worry and want to do another test to make sure!!!

• I've done two tests so far.....and I have two tests left image

Can't wait till I can get my doppler out and start listening to bubs.

• Are there only 9 of us?
  • Hi everyone, it's great to hear your stories, I hope we can all be a support to each other. I'm due 4th April and have a little boy who will be 3 next month. I'm worried about how he will cope with not being the centre of attention!
  • Hey lizzie,

Welcome!

My dd is two. I'm sure they'll be ok, we have 8 months to prepare them.

I'm going to talk to my dd about babies and get a couple of books for her, we already have "za zas baby brother". Were going to make sure no big changes happen in April time....so going to change her bedroom at Christmas etc.

Do you have any plans to introduce your ds to the baby?