Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

symptoms...

2»

Replies

• Options

Mine does seem different this time around, but I'm not sure if it's because I'm more happy in my head about being pregnant? (last time round I found out I was pregnant a month before I was going to go to uni so had to give that up, so felt a bit sad about the uni thing but happy about baby)

Also, I'm finding it really hard to remember everything that happened at different times during last pg.

Symptoms seem to have disappeared a bit now, apart from exhaustion, but I'm keeping a positive head on image xx

• Options

Aha, just looked at my preggy book from last time and it seems I was first sick at about 7/8 weeks so I'm not too worried now image x

• Options

Good on you Lau for keeping a pregnancy book, I'm far too disorganised. Maybe I should this time since I'm planning on it being the last one ha ha!

I'm not feeling exhausted yet....light headed, sore boobs, tuggy pains and a little bit sick but not too tired at all. I remember that being a real issue with the first pregnancy and with the difference I'm thinking maybe it's a boy... Although it could just have been later on I'm struggling to remember....

• Options
    I'm an completely and utterly shattered. Just like the first time

Round image
  • Options

No symptoms as yet. A little light headed thats all.

So far v similar to my first who was a boy!  image

• Options

Had a lovely nap this afternoon, although DP and DD kept waking me up by giving me wet willies. Got slightly crabby after that lol. Still tired as hell! x

• Options

Hot flushes and tiredness and i'm only 4 weeks! No hope!!

• Options

Not really got any symptoms. Possibly a bit more tired, but got a cold at the moment so could just be down to that. Might have felt slightly queasy yesterday morning, but nothing snce. Looking in my pregnancy diary from last time I started feeling sick at 7 weeks (which is tomorrow).

x

• Options
    Got my first bizarre but positive symptom, can no longer take sugar in my tea, it just tastes rank! And its something I've been trying to stop to years maybe so yeah! Happily have some more of these type of symptoms like an aversion to chocolate and cakes x
  • Options

I don't feel too bad really - I've had some hot flushes and light headed spells last week but none since.  I feel a bit nauseous but nothing like I did with my dd!  I don't have sore boobs at all and I get tired in the afternoons but that's it so far!!  Thank goodness!

xx

• Options

Im 4 weeks todat and have terribly sore boobs and still suffering with the insomnia!! Grrr lol x Im struggling to remember dos and donts.... wouldnt think id done it twice before... i still feel as anxious as I did with number 1 x

• Options
    Hi all, mind if I join in. I'm 5 weeks today, booked a private scan for 8th sept which I'm excited about image I've had sore nipples since about 7/8 dpo and been pretty sleepy and veeeeery moody today lol.

I've had a few achey pain in my lower abdomen and back today, I guess that's normal. I don't really remember much from my 1st pregnancy just that I could not stand the smell of coffee and perfume. Xxx
  • Options
    Im five weeks today and my boobs have balloned and are quite tender, in bloated and am constantly needing to wee! if i drink anything im busting for the Loo five mins later so keep having to think up excuses to go to the loo at work! Im also really emo and keep getting upset by silly things!