Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Let's get to know each other ...

Replies

• I'm always up visiting them with my DD (26 months) and I will be with this one as well x

• Ha small world super king! I'm south Manchester so still not far!
    Children: 1 dd aged 2
    MMC at thirteen weeks in May 2012 so really anxious about this pregnancy. Really hoping this one is a sticky bean x

Son ages 3 (in Oct)

Daughter aged 17 months.

Terrified of being a mom to 3 but so excited image

• squirt2, i am near Peterborough too image

Oh and this is my last, first 2 were planned down to the second, this one not quite so! image

• babybump, where abouts are you?

• Hello Devon mummy image
  • Name: Mand

Children: Erin is 5 next week, George is 2

This is my third baby and will be my last. I would like 4 hubby wants 2 so three is our compromise lol
  • Welcome ladies! X
  • So how is everyone feeling? Any pains, symptoms etc? I have my first doc app tomorrow. Xx
  • Hey pudsey,

I'm feeling ok thank-you, how are you?

I'm 6+ and now my symptoms are spotting (touch wood bleeding stopping!), mild backache, intermittent tummy stabbing pains, bit of fatigue.

I've had my first doc appt, had a scan (saw babys heartbeat) and now I'm waiting for my booking in appt with mw on 6th Sept.

I'm looking forward to been 9 weeks plus to use my doppler to listen to babys heart.....it really helped me enjoy my last pg and relax. image

Good luck with your appt tomorrow....exciting times!

• Hey pudsey... apart from sore boobs and a bit of tiredness and insomnia Im doing good... feel great. Im 4 weeks today and 3 days late now plus my test was nice and dark this morning so feel a bit better.

Ive not managed to see my gp yet I only got my BFP on friday and not had time to see him yet... hoping to go before the end of the week as hubby is off wrk this week.

Good luck with ur appt x

• Feeling fine at the moment, not sickness, and not overly tired...no more than usual with a 2 year old anyway!! lol

I'm 7 weeks and 3 days.

x

• Welcome to everyone x
  • I'm feeling great at the minute.  A bit tired and having lots of early nights but nothing excessive apart from massively sore boobs which I am protecting like mad.

Had first docs appt this morning, I have to phone for the booking in appt at the antenatal unit of the local hospital. It's all new to me as I lived in a different area when DD was born,

• Hey everyone

I'm Ella, 27

In Somerset, due on 20th April approx. this is our first baby, we'd possible like 3/4, see how this goes first!

I notice a few of you are seeing your gp already. I phoned the docs surgery and they said that I won't need to go in until I'm 10-12 weeks... Is this normal every where?
  • Name: Kirsty

Hometown: Somerset

How many children you have (and ages?): 1 DS 20 months, 2 miscarriages Jan 12 and May 12 (so crappy my pants with this pregnancy)

Due date (if you've calculated that yet): 6th April - as early cycle

How many children you'd like: Originally I had thought 4 - but this past year has taught me that the one I have is an utter blessing and if I can be blessed with any more then I will be one happy mummy.

I have had lots of cramping and have had spotting. I have sore boobs and exhaustion so I am praying all is going well.

Ella - where are you in Somerset? My midwife will be doing my booking in at 8 weeks and then the scan normally comes through within a week for 11-13 weeks xx

• Ella that sounds late for seeing your GP

Here I have to see GP. They officially refer me to the community midwife team who will book me in at about 8 weeks. First scan then at 12 weeks. As you can imagine each of these appointments take a little while to come through so I'd say if your GP won't see you, you at least need to make sure they've referred to the midwife team so that the ball is rolling and you're 'in' the system IYSWIM x
  • Name: Jules 

Hometown: Cheshire.

How many children you have (and ages?): 4 girls. 8.6,4,2.

Due date (if you've calculated that yet): April 2nd

How many children you'd like: 5 maybe 6.